Weight loss buddy?!

Options
I'm a 19 years old. I weigh 134lbs and I'm 5ft 6" so although I'm a healthy weight, I'm trying to lose around 14lbs and generally tone up to feel better about myself :)
I go to the gym a few times a week and focus on cardio and do some basic strength training at home (squats, press ups etc.) as I'm a complete beginner with strength!
I'm also doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! I just finished day 1 of level 2 and feel like dying haha!

The last couple of days I've been feeling like giving up because it's not as if I'm anywhere near overweight and my family and friends aren't very supportive as I'm smaller than a lot of them so me talking about losing weight etc. is probably annoying them!
Wondering if anyone else would like to support me and get support from me? :)

Replies

• corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Instead of trying to lose 14 pounds, measure yourself and set a measurement goal. You may end up will a great looking body from this working out, but not actually lose that much weight.
  • dreams4sale
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and 122 lbs and I'm looking to get down to about 115 before I begin to build some more muscle. My family is the same way as well, it's hard when family doesn't support you. I'm here if you need anything :)