Blubber Wars!!

Options
Hello fellow losers:wink:

I'm obviously new here and found this website quite helpful in cataloging my eating habits, etc.. Somethings surprised me and others confirmed my thoughts about dieting.

I am 61 and have lost around 25 lbs. so far but still need to drop 15 more. These last pounds of blubber are fighting me all the way! I avoid all wheat, corn, unfermented soy and other grain products. Just doing that has cured a lot of physical ills. Currently, I allow myself one cheat day a week to keep my leptin level happy. I do interval training six days a week which is tightening up the old bod. It's a struggle but I've come too far to give up now. Like to hear from ya'll !

Replies

• PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 68 yo woman. I joined in April 2012 and lost 40 pounds by September 2012. I was amazed at how keeping track of my food really works. Unfortunately, I had a fall, a break and surgery and now I'm coming back to lose the 30 pounds I gained back in recovery and hopefully about 20 more to reach my original goal. This time, I won't be able to do much more than walking but I still think this is going to work. I've lost 3 pounds since I restarted. You can add me if you like, I try to give encouragement and feedback to my pals. In any case, I wish you luck. Looks like you've got it figured out and just need to stick with the program.