Happy Anniversary to Me!

Options
It has been 8 years today since I moved from Tennessee to Canada to be with my hubby. And although you never think it's possible to love your spouse more than you did when you first married, I can honestly say I do. He knows my hopes and dreams, picks me up when I fall, and encourages me to start again when I fail. He's a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for anything more. Wishing everyone a blessed day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    It has been 8 years today since I moved from Tennessee to Canada to be with my hubby. And although you never think it's possible to love your spouse more than you did when you first married, I can honestly say I do. He knows my hopes and dreams, picks me up when I fall, and encourages me to start again when I fail. He's a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for anything more. Wishing everyone a blessed day :flowerforyou:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Have a great day celebrating your love and commitment to each other.

:smile:
  • ColleenLG
    Options
    That is wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Very sweet! Congrats to you & hubby! :smile:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awww...:love: Love is in the air....
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    awww congrats... hope for many more years
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    anniversary_myspace_graphics_09.gif
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Thank you everyone :bigsmile: We aren't doing anything tonight , we are going away for 3 days next week for his birthday July 31, our Anniversary today, and my birthday Aug 14th. Can't wait to get away from everything for a few days :love:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great...I'm glad you have found such a wonderful person and are lucky enough to share that bond with :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I hope you've been enjoying it here in Canada!!!! Happy anniversary, and hope you have a great birthday!!