McDonald's Chicken McNuggets or Double Quarter Pounder?

Options
It's time for my last meal of the day, and I've realized I have loads of calories left until my goal, so I wanna treat myself for once. Even after eating either of those two things, I believe I will still have a couple left.

I know neither of those foods are exactly "healthy", but which one would be better?

(The burger has white bread, and the McNuggets are fried)

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I already logged my chicken nuggets for today! I've got a real craving today and it fits into my calories. I can't really say as far as calories or health, but at my McDonald's they always add the mustard on burgers even if you ask them not too. So the nuggets are the safer option for me. But look it up in the food database. It should have all the nutritional information so you can compare the two.
  • lynnmarie96
    lynnmarie96 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Go for nuggets! Much Yummier!! I do love a good McDonalds. It's good to treat yourself once in a while :)
    Have a great day.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Quarter pounder, cause the Mcnuggets are mcnasty!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    go with the double quarter pounder….

and there are no good or bad or "healthy" foods, just food..some have more nutrients then others….

and if you have a lot of calories lift, why mcdonalds? why not some fried chicken or something…????
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    McNuggets. Sooo yummy! :)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options

and there are no good or bad or "healthy" foods, just food..some have more nutrients then others….

and if you have a lot of calories lift, why mcdonalds? why not some fried chicken or something…????

QFT, go for the protein.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    McNuggets!!! ^_^
  • mauridaher
    mauridaher Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Because when I eat fried chicken, I eat 15-20 of 'em :) And the McNuggets come in 10s, and I'm full after eating them.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Because when I eat fried chicken, I eat 15-20 of 'em :) And the McNuggets come in 10s, and I'm full after eating them.

that also makes sense….
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    LOL. So I guess you weren't thinking about the four mcnuggets in a little box :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Just because the McNuggets are fried, I go with the Double Quarter pounder..........................with extra onions.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Quarter pounder, cause the Mcnuggets are mcnasty!

This and they have a weird aftertaste.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    always the double quarter pounder,,
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Quarter pounder for sure
    Omg its march? When did that happen?
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets with buffalo sauce!
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Double quarter pounder. 46g of protein, oh yea! ;)
  • MizuumiJ
    MizuumiJ Posts: 11
    Options
    Chicken Mcnuggets with BBQ sauce om my gawd yum:love:
  • 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Options
    Have the double quarter pounder. The chicken nuggets have trans fat in them.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would choose the quarter pounder as I enjoy them more. I don't really like any fast food nuggets now days. I did have some nuggets last night, but they were oven cooked ones we get for the kids that aren't too bad on taste and nutrition.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    My McDonalds is going through their leftover stock of Mighty Wings. I had a 5 piece meal today - yum! Only downside was logging my buffalo sauce - 800 mg of salt :o My poor high blood pressure was not happy.