Zumba Fitness by Wii

Options
lilady952
lilady952 Posts: 10 Member
:happy:
I know what I want for christmas:wink:
has anybody tried this game out yet?? what did you think?

Replies

• NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing.
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just got it for Xbox 360 kinect but won't know till Christmas day. The Xbox 360 & game are from Santa. I'm excited about it though. Would love to hear what others say about it.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    i recently learned about zumba and fell in love....to know they have it for the wii is so exciting...first i need to get a wii...then...zumba! LOL :blushing:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Just received from Amazon yesterday but have not tried it yet. Bumping so I can let you know this week - unless someone answers first :-)
  • lilady952
    Options
    Thanks Ive been hinting it to my husband all week
    cant wait to try it :) not sure if i can wait till Christmas
    but I guess if Im making him and the boys wait for Madden 2011
    I can wait for zumba lol
    :laugh:
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I take Zumba classes twice a week and I'm hoping to use the Xbox 360 kinect Zumba on the days I don't go. I absolutley love the Zumba classes so I really hope the game is similar!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bump for an update...
    I love Zumba!
    I can't wait to try it! I don't really want to pay for the game, so I have been searching the video rental stores to see if they have it...nothing yet.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HUMPH
    My mother in law bought it and loves it.

I hinted and then FLAT OUT asked for it for my birthday and my husband didn't get it for me. No one did. Now i have to get it for myself and it might be my 170GW present to myself! :tongue:
  • lilady952
    Options
    Thats my plan ...if I dont get it for christmas I will get it for myself by the new year :laugh:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OK - I tried it. Choose the Advanced 60 min class since I have done the DVD's and take a real Class. Oh boy - quite a workout! GREAT music. Much more of a workout than the DVD's. It was actually challenging for me. You wear the Wii Remote in the supplied hip wrap. Don't think it is real accurate as to their Red (you are not doing it right), Yellow (you are OK) and Green (perfect). I had lots of Yellow but did get two bonuses (extra people in the class). It's FUN! Get it!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Checking back in--Husband got mine at Target for me! I did the 45 min. class and couldn't finish! I was drenched in sweat. LOVE IT!
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I did the 20 min Beginner class (no previous Zumba experience). It's definitely a work out!
  • lilady952
    Options
    Thank you Ladies :) im really exited I hope I get it but if I don't .
    I know my mother-in-la got it for christmas my kids told me
    so im sure I can go to her house and work out with her :)
  • nelliebugs
    Options
    Do we just mark it as 'high intensity aerobic workout' when we do zumba wii? I can't figure out how to calculate the calories I'm burning.