New & just saying hello

Options
I'm new to MFP, having found the site while researching various websites & online tools about weight loss and nutrition. I'm 5'6", currently 245 pounds, and I hope to be able to lose 100 pounds with help from here. About 2 weeks ago I purchased a recumbent exercise bike which I use at least once a day for at least 15 mins. I'm trying to eat healthier & keep track of calories, fat & so on. Any help, suggestions, recipes etc are appreciated.

Replies

• xtina436
    xtina436 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new to the site too. What are you looking for? I would love to get to know you and hopefully we can help each other out.
  • ncwolf70
    ncwolf70 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just looking for anything that will help me keep track of what I'm eating, keep me motivated to exercise & lose weight.
  • greatful4grace
    greatful4grace Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    welcome haven't been being very motivated myself lately. Lost my beloved dog last week and been sleeping. Not eating which really doesn't help loose weight. Remember sometimes you have to eat more to loose at first. But great start with the excercise bike. wish I had that at least. Use to walk my dog. now walking is difficult for me. Knee and back issues don't help. Gotta get creative. Girl scout cookies should have been gifts, weekess for me today. what a mess!!
    But remember there is always tomorrow and don't let it keep going. If you indulge move on...... and keep going.

sorry for dumping, just really tough month this month. But its a new month today!!!
    Janet