Chalean Extreme

Options
Molly08
Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
I'm looking for friends who have started this or is soon to start this exercise program. I just started today (it was extreme but I think I'll like it) and I'm looking for motivation buddies!
Molly

Replies

• Molly08
    Options
    My friend Sarah has been talking non-stop positive about a women named Chalene Johnson. She did her workout called: ChaLean Extreme. She said that it was not a ton of jumping around and crazy difficult moves (as far as cardio co-ordination goes) and that there were plenty of modifications. She challenged me to do the program. Well challenge accepted :o)
    I started it yesterday. It was 35 minutes of non-stop muscle building exercises. I seriously could barely go up and down the stairs afterwards. My arms were super tired too. The whole time you are pushed to "muscle fatigue" and boy was I fatigued! You know what: I loved it! Today I'm sore and my muscles are tired but I am still happy with it. I have to get more weights today so I have different options to choose from, but thus far I am happy and will give Chalene my best effort over the next 3 months.
    As always, I like to see results and so I have taken all of my measurements in inches!

Mssg me if you want to help motivate one another through this program! Or if you've found success on it I would really love to hear your reviews!
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great workout! If you have the motivational CD, my story is on Track 7. I love Chalene! :)
  • slrican
    slrican Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am starting this week! Just got my stuff in the mail yesterday. SUPER excited!

Do you all have the weights or are you going to use the exercise band?
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did this workout a year ago. It was really good. I still use her cardio workouts almost every week but have moved on to heavier and different weight workouts. Good luck with it!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am starting this one in 4 weeks (after I finish T25 gamma).
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am starting this one in 4 weeks (after I finish T25 gamma).

I've done both, kind of a hybrid of T 25 and Chalean . I hope you like it. I needed more cardio so I had to mix it up.
    I am doing Gamma now, first week.
  • ShannynMarion
    ShannynMarion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just got this in the mail but when I tried using the band it came with I just got frustrated with all the looping and trying to figure out where to put it so I had enough tension etc etc. I definitely think I'd be better off using weights, so now I just need to buy some :/
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Im gonna be starting tomorrow. But will probably only do it 3 or 4 days a week. My schedule doesn't fit an everyday program unfortunately.
  • agentventi
    agentventi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did this program 3 years ago and have been thinking about doing it again. Seeing this pop up is my sign that it is time to give it another go! I liked it, I really saw results that last month. I want to tone up before summer so now is the time! I will be adding in more cardio as I remember from last time hat it is not enough.
    I will be right behind you starting March 10th :) Add me!
  • Molly08
    Options
    I made quite and investment and purchased some weights (though I already had some of the lighter ones). I have 2s, 4s, 5s, 8s, 10s, 15s and 20s. I am only on day 3. I set my alarm and got up at 5:45 in order to fit it in my schedule :o)

Anyone who is looking for accountability partners in this please feel free to add me. I also have an open diet. I'm going to try and eat whole foods throughout this process to really see what it can do!

I started with taking all my measurements and photos. Hopefully there will be some good results :o)
  • qbredlipstick
    qbredlipstick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent, starting today!
  • Molly08
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for all these replies. I'm on day 4 and really loving it :o)