5'4 and 88lbs lost

Options

Replies

• suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Don't even look like you weight 169 (looks like way less). I am 5'2' and started at 175, currently 144. Keep up the great work!
  • Natbaybee
    Natbaybee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!......do you feel as great as you look?

This is something I've pretty much struggled with the whole time. I feel proud of what I've accomplished and how far I've come, but I still feel like if you picked me and 4 other random girls off the street, I'd be the chubbiest. I didn't lose 88lbs to still feel like that. So I'm just trying to work on these last 25lbs and toning and hoping that I'll feel better about how I look and feel.
  • pumpkinkatt
    Options
    Wtg .... !!!!!
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    way to go, girl!!!
  • jijita55
    jijita55 Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW!!! you look amazing! you must be proud of yourself :) thanks for sharing that really gives me motivation!
  • jazzy227
    jazzy227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fabulous!
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options

This is something I've pretty much struggled with the whole time. I feel proud of what I've accomplished and how far I've come, but I still feel like if you picked me and 4 other random girls off the street, I'd be the chubbiest. I didn't lose 88lbs to still feel like that. So I'm just trying to work on these last 25lbs and toning and hoping that I'll feel better about how I look and feel.

Sadly, our brains don't lose weight quite like our waists do. It takes a long time to reconcile the woman you see in the mirror with the image in your head.

You are stunning. Seriously. You were beautiful when you were bigger and you're beautiful now. Believe and live it!

You MUST tell us where you got that dress in the last pic!
  • alasuzzo
    alasuzzo Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fantastic~I will have to agree with the other posts as well....you were beautiful before and stunning now~
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • Natbaybee
    Natbaybee Posts: 12 Member
    Options

You MUST tell us where you got that dress in the last pic!

Funny thing about the dress...the whole reason I even took that pic was because I wasn't sure if it looked good so I sent it to my best friend to get her opinion. Glad the general consensus is that everyone likes it! :) Ross $8.99, baby!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You look healthy and very pretty. :flowerforyou:
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Amazing job!
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • JoanneC1216
    JoanneC1216 Posts: 166
    Options
    Look how sessy your are!!!!

Great job!
  • drew0013
    drew0013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work.
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 120lbs.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Healthy, sexy, wealthy!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome, well done :flowerforyou: very inspiring
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've done amazingly well. :drinker:
  • charoldmessinea
    Options
    You look fabulous. How did you do it. i have always desired children, and finally got pregnant after years of trying. Right before I got pregnant I lost 80. Now I have 45 to lose to get back to where I was. I did it before, so I believe I can do it again, but to get to my ultimate goal I need to lose between 80-90 though. So I am beginning once again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!