Just another newbie....:)

Options
Hi everyone,
Im 24 years old and I have two daughters. I am on here to get motivation and support on my new journey towards wellness.
I come from a long line of obesity, addiction, and all of the health problems that stem from them. I want to show my daughters you can do it right the first time!
I dont know much about working out and will probably spend a lot of time in the exercise forms :)

Replies

• getcha14
    getcha14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen. Welcome to MFP. I'm on day 20, so still relatively new. MFP has really helped and the support that you get from others is fantastic. feel free to add me.x
  • a2014nolen
    Options
    Hi I'm ann just been here 10 days best wishes to you. Feel free to add me.
  • Savedbygrac3
    Options
    :happy:

Hello just joined today so we can do this together although I am ten years your senior. :happy:
  • IrishGabriella
    IrishGabriella Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all. Anyone that would like to add me go ahead. :smile:
  • stefanc1986
    stefanc1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Stefan, I'm 27 years old and 140kg (308 lb) and 198cm(~6'-5"). A BIG newbie. Hope to get to 110kg (242lb). Have a nice weekend and a beautifull spring!!

Best regards, Mr. Big
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Well I got my account 5-6months ago now. It took awhile to take off, but the weight is coming off. The one thing we all have is time. I find support, movies, drawing and portioning works for me. I think it is how much you eat not what you eat. Of course don't live on sugar alone for a month but you know what I mean. I adore pasta meals so I portion it all out.
    If you overeat just put it down and don't freak if the scale goes up, it will not stay more than a pound up. Just getting through your body.
    Everything will go great. Good luck on your journey, we will all be here to support you.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I am kind of still a newbie myself, as today is day 50 for me. This is a great tool to use help you on your weight loss journey. Lots of good advice, encouragement and support here. Please feel free to add me.
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen. Welcome to the start of the new you. I have been on it for just over 100 days now and have loved every minute. Feel free everyone to add me to your friends list.

Iain
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl :)
  • Lowestsalary
    Options
    Welcome to the Club!! Feel free to add me if you like. Lets get this!!
  • gemmaacarmody
    Options
    hello everyone :) My name's Gemma and I weighed myself for the first time in about a year today, was extremlly horrified to see that I have ballooned to 175lbs. So I've decided it's time to do something about it, I'm 21 and would like a stable relationship but how am I meant to do that if I don't love myself first?
    So here I am, about to start on the long road to fitness and being healthy :)
  • Kaibrosky
    Kaibrosky Posts: 24
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am also a newbie. we cold help each other.
  • Courtee1213
    Courtee1213 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my girl, I'm always looking for new friends <3
  • RedRoseElis
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Looking for new friends, we can motivate each other!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It is best done as a long, slow gradual process even though you'll want to and will likely see some fast and immediate benefits. You will find many people who are quite supportive and who can give you insights from their own journey. And you've taken the most courageous step of all...announcing you are here for results.
  • nursecoco725
    Options
    :flowerforyou: im a newbie too :) feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    4th day here for me! I would love to have you as a friend :)