Any Pinterest junkies?

Options
Morning, dolls! Hello, and a quick rundown: I'm a 28 year old single female, no kids, just kitties. I've made a few half assed attempts at weight loss before, but I'm truly in it for good this time (I hope). I've over 100lbs to lose, 8 down already! I've been tracking what I eat, slowly trying to make better choices without completely giving up everything I love all at once, and so far it's been working for me. I've upped my water intake (from absolutely zilch) and found that I don't hate it. I still can't drink plain water, but some of those zero cal flavor mixes are actually amazing. I take group classes at my local rec center 3-4 times a week and strive to workout at home at least at least 2 of the other days.

I'd love to have some friends here, and I'd really love to find some people willing to exchange Pinterest boards! I'm always looking for new home workout ideas, healthy recipes and most definitely motivational posters! I also have boards on crafting, pinup beauty, cute things, makeup et cetera.

Anyone in the same boat? Hit me up, I'd love to have you :)

Replies

• aliamy105
    aliamy105 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello!! I just joined yesterday too :) good job on your progress so far!!

I LOVE Pinterest! A little too much probably. Haha. I will add you and add my Pinterest link :)