Anyone Gluten Free?

Options
I'm phasing out gluten products because I have this feeling I have a problem with it.
Any tips for food?
Advice?

Anything really!

LOL

Replies

• ItsNatastic
    ItsNatastic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We are gluten free at my house due to my 3 year old having Celiac disease. It is a little tricky to get used to in the beginning because gluten seems to be in EVERYTHING. Feel free to add me and ask any questions that you would like!
  • deb012667
    Options
    I have been gluten free for 6 years off and on. why off and on? I get relaxed with it, start eating it a bit, then the symptoms return, and then im back on. It's like the cup runneth over scenario with me.

Tips? Quinoa pasta is the BEST! there are lots of cookbooks out, my fav is "The Gluten-Free Kitchen" (awesome pancakes) THe store purchased breads usually are rice based... not good-eats! Udi makes the best of the frozen bread at my local grocery. French toast made with any GF bread is SO GOOD!

Feel free to ask me any questions. It is so much easier now than it was when i started GF.

Good Luck, Debbie
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free, well I have celiac disease. I'd say do three weeks with no gluten, period. It's an elimination diet. See how you feel after the three weeks, if you are still having issues it may be IBS or something of the like. You may also want to stay away from milk products as well.
  • GFPeggy11
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • mylifemyhealth
    Options
    Don't know if this is what you are looking for but........I am a free Health Coach. And, I have a lot of Gluten Free products for clients that are allergic and trying to lose weight. If you are interested let me know.