Hello

Options
Hello, thought id post a message here in the hope of gaining some support. Firstly abit about me, I am reasonably fit and healthy and do quite alot of cycling. I have recently developed a problem with my eating as in I cant stop eating food, I can go a few days eating normally and then i fail miserably and eat far too much for the next few days.

As a result of this I have put some weight on that I didnt want to.

Is there anybody that can share their experince of overcoming similar problems? Maybe someone who is in a similar situation and we can help eachother?

Replies

• drewklemz
    Options
    Hey Matt! I am in the some boat with you there. I start to eat really well watching everything I eat logging everything and then I make excuses, thinking I can let it slide and hit the all you can eat buffet, or go BK or mcdonalds. The hardest part for me is none of my friends watch their weight (mainly because they dont have too) or they seriously never gain weight...ever (along with my GF she can eat ANYTHING) MFP has been great for me because I record EVERYTHING I eat and I know if I go over, I won't lose weight simple as that. I too have a lot of urges, but let me tell you, it gets easier! The longer you use MFP the more you become disciplined (at least for me). When I see the weight come off I know its because I skipped desserts or skipped the drive through.
  • cyclingmatt
    Options
    Sounds like me! Im going to give it a good go from now on. Off for a weeks cycling next week so hopefully I will control my food intake