The long-awaited bikini before/after!

Options
znlzdk.jpg

Follow me on Instagram- @eevincheezburger

Lifting weights and drinking protein powder will NOT make you bulky ladies!!!

Left (2012): SAME weight as I am now (127 lbs), but made poor choices with nutrition and did no exercise (basically this is your "starvation" and occasional cardio result)
Middle (2013): 140 lbs, decided to get my life straight. Took an entire year to read up on nutrition to fuel my workouts and develop a bulking/cutting system for myself.
Right (March 2014): Today! 127 lbs (weight matters much less now) and rocking the bikini better than I ever have. Still have a month and a half left of my cutting regimen before I try to get back into maintenance.

What's made the biggest difference for me? DIET. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET. I am NOT one of those people who can do IIFYM. (see pic on the left!). I have 6 meals per day that are a source of lean protein (baked chicken, fish, etc.) with 2 servings of veggies. I alternate between low carb and high carb days depending on my workouts. I do crossfit or lift 4 times per week and try to add on 40 minutes of cardio one of those days, and do 40 minutes of HIIT on another day.

Woo! If I can do it, you can too!

Replies

• jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    HOT. Thanks for sharing.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Whoa! I'm so glad we're friends, I'm going to take a LOT of tips from you. Time for me to invest in some weights and make that a lifestyle.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    WOW! It looks like you bought a difference suit. You are rockin' it! You look so slim. This is one of those great transformations that show how the scale isn't the only thing to gauge your success on. And congrats on your food success! You look great in all the pictures to me, but you can see almost feel the increase in confidence from the third. I can only imagine the heads you'll be turning at the beach! :drinker:
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    good god! You look so insanely amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work, you look so incredible! :-)
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Great job on finding an eating style that works for you.

The results speak for themselves - you look amazing!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    FAB JOB!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! How tall are you?

Can I add you as a friend? You're awesome inspiration for me!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Bulking myself ATM - your results are reassuring me I'm doing the right thing.

You look fabulous in that bikini :)
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!

I'm scared to bulk (and then cut), what plan did you follow?
  • Annabel193
    Options
    Amazing! It's insane that your before and after weights are the same considering how different you look.

Your before pictures look a lot like me now so this is some good motivation! :D
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    God damn!!!!!!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :drinker: amazing job! U earned it! Keep up the great work! Truely inspiring! :drinker:
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • jmath911
    jmath911 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW!
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look amazing!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Great results !
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!