Treats

Options
How many times a week do you treat yourself if you seriously want to lose weight? Just had a subway and feel so bad on myself!

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Why do you feel bad? How many calories were in your sub? What about the other macros? Did it fit into your goals for the day? Can you exercise off the cals?
  • kellymac518
    kellymac518 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 items of food are a treat for me in a week usually. just try not to go overboard with it. getting a subway sandwich is a relatively healthy treat compared to an ice cream cone or a piece of cake so i wouldn't sweat it too much. i'm assuming you had some healthy meat and veggies on it, so just try not to go over your caloric and macro goals the rest of the day.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I have a treat every day!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I generally have a biscuit with my evening mug of tea. Tonight has been a bit of an exception, but I usually make it fit my macro's. The key bit I look at is my weekly average..... If this is on plan, then all is well as far as I am concerned!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    How many times a week do you treat yourself if you seriously want to lose weight? Just had a subway and feel so bad on myself!

7x a week.
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I eat treats every day! It's all about moderation. Chocolate, ice cream, bread, you name it!