High Protein Meal and or Snacks

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for high protein meal and or snack ideas. Nothing that is going to keep me in the kitchen for hours preparing. Although, I am a great fan of the "crockpot" so if you got that, I'll take those tips too.

Thanks....

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Are you vegetarian? Vegan? Paleo? What kind of foods do you like to eat in general?

I myself eat leftover chicken breast, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna, hard boiled eggs, a handful of nuts, cheese, glass of soy milk, and protein shakes as my highest protein "snacks." Most of these involve very little time in the kitchen.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Meat.
    Nuts.
    Protein Shakes.
    Protein Bars.

These are my go to items.
  • visual_one
    Options
    Are you vegetarian? Vegan? Paleo? What kind of foods do you like to eat in general?

I myself eat leftover chicken breast, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna, hard boiled eggs, a handful of nuts, cheese, glass of soy milk, and protein shakes as my highest protein "snacks." Most of these involve very little time in the kitchen.

Thanks ! Those all sound great outside of any milk based products (lactose intolerant). I will add to my list of goods.
  • visual_one
    Options
    Meat.
    Nuts.
    Protein Shakes.
    Protein Bars.

These are my go to items.

Yes, I will also add these too. Thanks for your help!