You look awesome :)
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Definitely inspiration for me, thanks for sharing. Would it be ok for me to add you as a friend?
  • chubendale
    chubendale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job getting Healthy NOT Skinny! What an awesome example you've become...keep up the great work. :wink:
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! It cannot be said enough, weight does not matter at all!
    How tall are you? It's crazy because you look so much taller in the after picture. Congratulations on finding what obviously works for you!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I'm also curious of your height?
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Great job ! I sure wish I knew what kind of lifting you are doing.
  • aliamy105
    aliamy105 Posts: 15
    Options
    Amazing!! Good job, you look awesome!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! And yes all of you can add me :)

I'm 5'3" for those of you who are curious! I'm 25 and my job is mostly sedentary. I eat my meals out of tupperware that I bring to work.

The bulking and cutting plan that I followed was Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer (I did basically 3 months of stage 1 and 2, tried 3 for a month, went back to 2, etc. and am on 3 again) and I saw some AMAZING results. Highly recommend it!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Great job ! I sure wish I knew what kind of lifting you are doing.

It's mostly olympic/power lifting... Not much static lifting anymore (although I did a lot of that when I was bulking this summer). Things like power cleans, squats, bench, deadlifts, etc. combined with a bunch of different exercises (pushups, situps, etc.). I do crossfit mostly 4 days per week and that gets me most of my cardio and lifting. But when I did bulking this summer I mostly went to the regular gym to build mass and did crossfit more for the cardio aspect.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    you look great, congratulations
  • merciancuddy
    merciancuddy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    that is so nice congrats
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Work girly!! You are rocking that suit now!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Fanfreakingtablous
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    WOW that is insane!!! how much a difference it is & u weighed the same! in the left and right pic. aamzing progress! keep it up !
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Very inspiring.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    znlzdk.jpg

Follow me on Instagram- @eevincheezburger

Lifting weights and drinking protein powder will NOT make you bulky ladies!!!

Left (2012): SAME weight as I am now (127 lbs), but made poor choices with nutrition and did no exercise (basically this is your "starvation" and occasional cardio result)
    Middle (2013): 140 lbs, decided to get my life straight. Took an entire year to read up on nutrition to fuel my workouts and develop a bulking/cutting system for myself.
    Right (March 2014): Today! 127 lbs (weight matters much less now) and rocking the bikini better than I ever have. Still have a month and a half left of my cutting regimen before I try to get back into maintenance.

What's made the biggest difference for me? DIET. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET. I am NOT one of those people who can do IIFYM. (see pic on the left!). I have 6 meals per day that are a source of lean protein (baked chicken, fish, etc.) with 2 servings of veggies. I alternate between low carb and high carb days depending on my workouts. I do crossfit or lift 4 times per week and try to add on 40 minutes of cardio one of those days, and do 40 minutes of HIIT on another day.

Woo! If I can do it, you can too!

I want to start lifting. What is bulking/ cutting?
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic, great work! Hard to believe the center is only a 13 lb difference from the outer photos...and that left and right are the same weight. Definitely reassurance that strength training and a protein/veggie rich diet are a solid plan for a healthy, fit body. Slowly making adjustments to my own food and exercise habits and you are a great source of inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!