Focus T25 Challenge

Options
omatga
omatga Posts: 56 Member
Anyone up for a MFP accountability group for T25? I've completed it already but it's been a few months and I want to start over from the beginning. I love this workout! Better results come with some accountability! Looking at a possible start date of March 10th. If enough interest, I'll make a group page!

Replies

• CPlempel1013
    Options
    I'm doing mine! Ive been working on the first one a bit but i officially start monday!
  • omatga
    omatga Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You will love it!! It's brilliant ;-)
  • eclecticduo
    eclecticduo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled to start tomorrow--Mar 3. Would like to join up with others who want to try T25. I've watched and tried to participate in the cardio video just to get an idea. Pretty intense & intimidating! Keep moving. Little by little--inch by inch!
  • teenalbs
    teenalbs Posts: 1
    Options
    I was doing a search for a focus/challenge group for march and found this thread. I have not purchased the program yet but want to do so as well as be in a challenge group. I have never done any shaun t or Beachbody workouts. I am a Zumba instructor and actively do Jillian micahels workouts at home but have been debating this. I am tired or spinning my wheels with workouts and not having the results and want accountability with a group that I am not "teaching". Would love to be a part of a group.