Looking for friends and encouragement :)

Options
Hi all, after spending most of my adult life 'starting again on Monday'. I am determined to stick to a weight loss plan, no starting overs! Looking for some friends who will help me and who I can also help and encourage towards their goals :)
Thank You
Sam :)

Replies

• karmacomatic
    Options
    Welcome and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say feel free to add me, good luck, and you should feel welcome.
  • darkerdee
    Options
    Thank you
  • Aimee71B
    Aimee71B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, and best wishes on your journey ...:smile:
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. I'm here if you need someone.
  • scooter825
    scooter825 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Same goes here, plenty of encouragement and motivation to offer don't be afraid to reach out.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free too add me also I'm starting back on the challenge again..Looking for friends
  • mariasabau89
    Options
    Hello, Sam!
    I'm Alexandra, new here, recently starting the program :)
    I wish you lots of courage!
  • ThickMaDamn
    ThickMaDamn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone am ebony feel feel to add me I love making new friends
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • LaShunna
    LaShunna Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a big "monday starter" myself. as long as you start, you've conquered half the battle. Good luck!
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, Last Monday was my last Monday of starting over again and since then I've not looked back thanks to the motivation I've received from others on this site, lets make this one yours - feel free to add me to your friend list :smile:
  • darkerdee
    Options
    Morning all, thank you for all the friend requests and kind words. To be honest I never expected to meet such lovely people. Feeling positive :)
  • BabyRuthO
    Options
    I'm new .. so feel free to add me :happy:
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Hana, I've stopped with this weight loss journey like since a year ago because I was so busy with my studies, but now I've graduated and I'm really looking forward to conquer this quest with you guys. Hopefully we'll motivate and support each other until the end of the road, good luck and please feel free to add me as a friend. The more, the merrier! :D
  • freckles753
    Options
    Hi y'all. Just started doing this too. Gonna need LOTS of encouragement lol. I love my food! So nice to see so many people encouraging and supporting each other. Anyway its nice to meet everyone! Trace x
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You and anyone else are more than welcome to add me. The more encouragement and support, the better!
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've just joined recently and log everyday...it's quite addictive lol!