LOOKING FOR FRIENDS WITH 100 LBS TO LOSE

Options
I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS WITH 100 POUNDS OR MORE TO LOSE.

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I still have 80-100# to lose. We CAN and WILL do this! I'll send you a friend request. Best of luck to you in reaching your goals!
  • Mommyof3lovesyou
    Options
    I started my journey at 278 lbs! I hated my self. I am now down to 215lbs. we can do this! it takes alot of encouragement and support!
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • LaShunna
    LaShunna Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there...I've just started my journey and I have at least 100lbs to lose :-(

I have started and stopped different diets and weight loss plans and all of that had me discouraged and my metabolism out of whack.

I finally went to a nutritionist who specializes in weight loss and she recommended that I use MFP. I'm glad I started (and wish i had earlier) because there's soooo much accountability when you mark down EVERYTHING you stick in your mouth (including Crystal Light). I was amazed at how quickly you can reach 1600 cal...even eating healthy, so just imagine how fast you could hit it by just eating a piece of pizza, cake or candy. I miss sugar like no other, but I think I miss being fit and trim more. I miss my old clothes. I miss my kids being able to fully hug me. I miss my confidence.

Pray me for y'all...I'm tired of the diet roller coaster. If I can't get it off and keep it off, I think I'm going to have surgery because this is all getting ridiculous
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sent you all friend requests :) I had 175 to lose to be at my ultimate target weight and am down 24lb as of right now.
  • tffnylou
    tffnylou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also have over 100lbs to lose! I have finally reached the point where I can't go on the way I am any longer... other programs haven't worked for me in the past, i'm hoping this one will work.
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have between 90 - 100 to lose. I just sent you a friend request.
  • D_T_H
    D_T_H Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi i started my weight loss journey couple years ago weighed 512 lbs now at 406 lbs it has been difficult but i keep plugging away at it just joined mfp today hope to get to 250 my goal weight good luck to you and to all so far i have read many encouraging posts and they will deff help sending friend request to you WE CAN ALL DO THIS
  • DarknLuvlee79
    Options
    I have between 100 to 130 lbs to lose to the point where I'd be the most satisfied and happy!!! im new to this mfp but im goin to try and use it to its full ability...im so tired of this extra weight n its not gonna go anywhere by itself...we can do this!!! plz all send me request so I can hve a support team
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cindyinnc
    cindyinnc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 pounds to lose. I am just restarting and REALLY need to stick to it this time because I feel like crap! Would love friends.
  • BabyRuthO
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just created my profile ... and I have over 100lbs to lose! It's a scary thought ... and it's become that much more real just seeing the # 100 typed out here. I'm not going to lie, I'm already getting a headache right now because I know I have a LONG journey ahead of me.

So in saying all that, I'm going to need all the friends and encouragement I can get. So feel free to add me please.

In it to win it this time around!
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Hana. I'm only 18 years old. Yes, this topic has really caught my attention since I have to lose 120-140 pounds to have a normal BMI. The thought of it is just so scary but nothing is impossible. I've stopped with this weight loss journey like since a year ago because I was so busy with my studies, but now I've graduated and I'm really forward to conquer this quest with you guys. Hopefully we'll motivate and support each other until the end of the road, good luck and please feel free to add me as a friend. The more, the merrier! :D
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request- I've got 100+ to go, but I'm down 8 already :) You can do it, girl!
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 88 more to go!
  • firead
    firead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I have around 150 to lose.
  • Nightman1
    Nightman1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Currently at 297, was down to 228. I lost weight with this before, but I'm looking to drop the lbs again. So I guess you can say I'm looking to lose about 100 lbs also.
  • rupertcole
    Options
    I need to lose 164.8 lbs! Ouch...just typing that hurts :(
  • Nightman1
    Nightman1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    8 lbs not to bad, how long did it take to come off?
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends! I have at least 100 lbs. to go.