I did it!

Options
I got up early this morning and exercised!!! I've been in such a funk for the last month or so, and this morning I broke through. I'm soooo happy. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you finally break through I guess. If I wasn't there, I was pretty close. YAY for me, hope to keep it up!!!

Replies

• bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I got up early this morning and exercised!!! I've been in such a funk for the last month or so, and this morning I broke through. I'm soooo happy. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you finally break through I guess. If I wasn't there, I was pretty close. YAY for me, hope to keep it up!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Way to go!!:drinker: Keep it up - I did the same thing - funny. I haven't worked out for a long time but did this a.m. - well walked anyway :happy: WOHOOOOOO for us!!!!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!! Me too me too:flowerforyou:

Love the AM excercise, however what to do with the rest of my day.....sometimes just a 9am workout works too because I sleep in a little, I eat breakfast, and then excercise for like two hours while the kidlets play in the fun center. I eat less that way but a 6 am walk just makes me feel ALIVE!!!!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    you guys are amazing!!! I SUCK at getting up in the morning to do anything, much less exercise, even though I know I would feel better if I did...
  • dancegirl1
    Options
    I second that, bellmom! Theres no way I can workout in the morning! Those who do it - ahem - are nuts!!! (In a great and admirable way, of course!)

Good for you guys!
  • snow7kids
    Options
    :happy: That is great!! Congratulations on stepping out of your funk. Been there done that myself.
    It feels so good to do what we know we should do....instead of just thinking about it.
    I took my workout up a notch this morning (after doing the SAME thing for 11 months--:yawn: )
    I have a brilliant plan to continue the good feeling I got: I am going to do it again tomorrow.