Support wanted / Support returned

Options
Hi All!

I am a woman from the Pacific Northwest that is trapped in the Midwest. It's not an easy place to live even after 15 years. Between living somewhere that makes me very unhappy and other situations you don't need to read about, I allowed myself to become disheartened and put WAY to much weight on. And, to make matters worse, I have always been overweight to begin with.

But I've decided enough is enough. I have decided that 2014 is not only a new chapter for me, it's going to be a whole new book.

I used MFP 3 years ago to lose over 35 pounds and I am looking to lose that and more again. I learned that the support I received from this page is what kept me going. Knowing that I could vent about my frustrations to people who have been there / done that made a HUGE difference.

Unless I am traveling for work, I will be on here every day. I will support you--cheer on your victories and give you an ear or shoulder when you are feeling down. Let's do this together. Let's meet our goals and be the best we can be.

I look forward to getting to know you. (Either send me a request or let me know if you'd like me to send one to you.) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also in the midwest and this winter is enough to make anyone feel miserable. Good luck on your journey!
  • raeannmartin
    raeannmartin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am living in the Midwest too and would love to have some extra support/ideas in getting this extra 20 pounds off for good! I sent you my Friend Request. And I'd love Friend Requests from others as well :)
  • _ItsMyTime
    Options
    I am looking forward to meeting you. Thanks for the adds.