TurboFire and Zumba addicts :)

Options
Looking for some active friends who love TurboFire and/or Zumba just as much as I do :) After a lot of soul searching and contemplation of what approach is best for me right now, I started TurboFire again last week and I am committing to the 12 week program, while incorporating Zumba once or twice a week. Hoping to get some great results and I would love some like minded friends along the way :) I log in daily and give support and motivation as much as I can. I still have a long journey ahead of me, but it's always easier and more fun with great friends!

Replies

• ajnolan42
    ajnolan42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started turbo fire today and would love a support buddy. I'm committing to the 12 week program as well and I went grocery shopping yesterday for all healthy food and threw out all the junk food! I don't know if I'm just really out of shape but the first video kicked my butt!!
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    definitely hooked! my body is addicted to turbofire! I'm on week 19 now! Next week's gonna be my last! I love cardio but I'm starting to prioritize strength training and toning ;)
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    That's awesome! I love it too :) I just love Chalene Johnson.
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love her too! I always visit her page everyday for motivation and advice - not only health related but as well as life and inspirational advices! she's just motivating and full of energy! She's working on a new program! I hope its as fun as turbofire! :)