New girl :-)

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal and have only been using it for a week but I'm so pleased with my progress already. I weigh less right now than I've weighed since before I became pregnant with my son who's now one year old. I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and to share progress with :-)

Replies

• gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome aboard.
  • hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also looking for people to keep me accountable and logging daily!
  • jkbsmom44
    Options
    Welcome! Having friends definitely helps keep you accountable and encouraged! You can do this, just take one day at a time and keep a sense of humor. If you mess up, isolate it to that incident only and start over with your very next meal. Don't let little setbacks totally derail all your hard work. I hope you add me, it's so nice to meet new people! Have an awesome day!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hey there Brookster :-)
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hi there, thanks for adding me. Glad you are doign well
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. I have over a year of logging under my belt. I love to help motivate. Feel free to add me anyone! :-)
  • ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love new fitness pals so feel free to add me! Good luck you can do it! :)
  • KayleeTlusty
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new to the site as well. It's a great tool to use!! friend request sent! I am also looking for new friends to help me stay motivated!!
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :) MFP has changed my life!