5'2 30 pounds down! Before and During... ALMOST THERE

Options
LisaMS83
LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
My Motivation Monday!!!
So I decided to change my lifestyle last April when I stepped on the scale and saw I was 169. Hello I'm only 5'2! I really let myself go. So right then I started low carb, and took up golf(not the most cardio but still better then the nothing I was doing!) with that by October 2013 I was down 20 pounds, then we bought a house and move to new start, and I was eating carbs again, and put 5 pounds back on, so as my new years resolution for 2014 I was decided to step it up, and add real cardio. Hello ZUMBA and squats!! well I weight myself this morning at I'm down to 139!!!!! so 30 pounds outta here! And I'm just so proud of myself I wanted to share. Now I have 20-25 pounds to get to my goal of the 115-120. So really If I can get this far anyone can, because I was lazy!

before 165-169
before.jpg
before1.jpg

Taken today!! 139
photo.jpg
photo1.jpg

Replies

• austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! How awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep up the hard work. I'm 5'3" so when I got close to 190 I knew myself I was in trouble. It took 18 months to lose 60 lbs and now I want to lose a little bit more and tone.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great work, keeping it rolling!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hard work and determination. It's great when you get to see results!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up!!! :smile:
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! That one little pound to 139 this morning(which I haven't see in years!), putting me back in the 130's was the new kick in the butt I needed to really focus again! Hopefully by the end of the month I can be in the 120's! With a need progress photo
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Its so much harder for us shorties !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!