New and looking for friends

Options
I am 26 years old, a mom to four kids (ages 4-10 & 3 boys 1 girl), and a full time college student. I am trying to lose the weight that I gained with my last pregnancy! ( I know- he is 4 now!) This is the first time I have had trouble with my weight. I am 5 " 4 and currently weight 239. I am on week number two of this journey and have lost 5 pounds since last Monday!! I am looking for anybody that can help keep me accountable and give advice and support! & I am looking forward to do the same for you :)

Replies

• biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations on your 5 pound weight loss!! id love to be your friend and help motivate you when you need it. feel free to add me :)
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi im Nicola im also 5 ft 4 and a mummy. Im 28 years old. I started Mfp nearly 7 weeks ago and lost 20lb so far, my starting weight was 183 and im now 163. I log everyday and try to comment and give encouragement to others. I will add you now. x
  • Stefanifrank
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking for more friends as well to keep me motivated!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to motivate! :smile:
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are super busy, but still making time for taking care of yourself which is awesome! I just started this week sending you a friends request :)
  • Mystyc_Kitty182
    Options
    Sending a friend request! :)
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I've been here for a long time just a different name....I'm on here everyday....:)
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Anyone else feel free to add me =)
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR.
  • acaciaross
    Options
    hi! I'm new too! My name is Acacia and I am 18 (just finished school) and from Australia. Next year my friends and I are planning on travelling around the country and I would love to look great in a swimsuit in order for that. :smile:
  • fridgepicker26
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new and just completed my first week with a 2.9lb loss... well done for your 5lb!! :happy:
    I'm 31 living in the UK and also a busy mum (although my children are slightly older than yours). I've logged in every day so far and I think I've been quite interactive with all the friends I've made on here within the last 7 days. It's a great place to be and I'm sending you a friend request. If anyone else is looking for interactive friends, feel free to add me also:flowerforyou: