Starting over and looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Mary. I have just restarted this program and am looking for friends for encouragement!:smile:

Replies

• TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you!
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Mary. It's never too late to start again. There are plenty of folks like you and I that are a little older on here (ie not 25). I'm a grandmother and a wife too. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • tatecass
    tatecass Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends on here, feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • miramontesMRS
    miramontesMRS Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am just joining mfp myself again after being on a break for about a year, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love friends!!!!! the more the better, couldn't do it without my fitness pals!
    Add me too! :)

Welcome back
  • sclarktn
    sclarktn Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me sclarktn----starting over again too !
  • princess0110
    princess0110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting over as well & need support and looking to encourage others! One day at a time!
  • Juanita0714
    Options
    Greetings, I am re-starting again with tracking my food. I need to be accountable, get really serious about this new healthy life style and the goals that I've set for myself. Working out is not an issue for me because I've found an exercise class that I love... Therefore, with myfitnesspal friends, I know that we will accomplish our goals together!
  • Ketzalitzli
    Ketzalitzli Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting over too. :smile:
  • freckles753
    Options
    Hey I am good for support to and usual wit and sarcasm of my own strange life too x we are in this together! :-)