The best tool to lose weight is a smartphone!!!!

Options
I been on MFP for a couple of months and I notice without my smartphone it would have been very "DIFFICULT" to lose weight!!! For example when i am out to eat i pull out my phone look at my app for MFP or just go on the net to find what is the best choice on the menu to eat!!!

I mean you cant carry a pc with you everywhere a laptop maybe but if their no wifi or you dont have a internet card then what i guess you is S.O.L.... What do you think and your stories?

Replies

• bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! If I didn't have a smartphone and MFP I don't think I would have been as successful so far. It has saved me and kept my mind on track more than once. I was even looking into getting a bodybug for Christmas, but figured it wasn't needed since I can track all of my calories here for free! I love it and believe I have finally conquered my weightless demons thanks two MFP and my trusty phone.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ditto.... LOVE my iPhone!!! I looked for free health apps and thats how i found MFP!!!! Im so glad i did! Everyone is so awesome and so far ive lost like 6kgs... =]
  • Giddeaon
    Options
    I'd have to agree. I worked out for 3 months before getting my Android phone and myfitnesspal app. I had lost about 20 lbs. in those 3 months. I lost 10 lbs. in my first month with my smartphone. Tracking everything so easily pays off. There's no guessing involved...just the facts. It's a tool I wish I'd had years ago.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I no longer use the phone app, but I got it when I first started losing weight. I think that the help it gave me in knowing about how many calories I was consuming really paid off. Now I have an idea of how many calories and fat and everything are in what I'm eating, but I don't feel as though I have to stress to mark everything down now.

Thanks to the app, I suppose you could say, I'm confident that I'm on a positive route now :-)
  • flynabster
    Options
    Yea, I found MFP while searching calorie counting apps on my iPhone.....I love the convenience of being able to add food and excercise on the spot.....and it keeps me accountable....but I must say that without the website I'm not so sure I would be doing as well as I am....
  • ktbdaviper
    Options
    Best investment is a smartphone if you don't have 1!!!!!!
  • ktbdaviper
    Options
    2481144.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools