Beachbody T-Shirt stuff

Options
joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
Hey guys, I was just wondering, after you completed a program and e-mailed your before/after pictures and the form to successstories@beachbody.com, did you get a response that they got it?

I'm just curious because the first time I sent the stuff, it came back undelivered. The 2nd time I sent it (I adjusted the picture size hoping that was the culprit), and it went through.

Just hope that what I did was enough.

Sent before/after pics, as well as pictures with the kit along with the form. I bought it from eBay and they never completed the program or redeemed the T-Shirt, so hopefully it will work out.

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    What's your angle, bro?
  • joehempel
    Options
    Acute?
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can always email customer service to double-check. Its been awhile, but after I completed Combat I think I got a 'thank your for submitting..." email.
  • joehempel
    Options
    I ended up submitting something on the website, and then also asked a question on the forum. I really hope I hear back soon.
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think you should buy a scale. :p
  • joehempel
    Options

Should I send them strawberries too?
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    NO SCALE= NO TSHIRT... LMAO!!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Should I send them strawberries too?

Nope, just a single 100 gram strawberry (sorry, couldn't resist).
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    So.... I'm not Beachbody literate. Nor do I want to be. But.... Is this like a promotion, where you send 'em before and afters and they send you a T-shirt?
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    t6yssw.jpg
  • joehempel
    Options
    t6yssw.jpg

YOU ARE MY ****ING HERO!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I got an email today after asking more questions and getting pm's from a coach here who was very helpful....it's on the way!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!