Hello everyone my name is Justin ...

Options
Hi all, my name is Justin, Im from Elk Grove Ca. I've lost over 70lbs TWICE in my lifetime. Very difficult to maintain it once I get where I want to be. My job is tough (time, meals, commute!) Im using this app because it's VERY easy to track my meals, especially with the invention of the smart phone. Who ever thought a phone could help someone loose weight? Crazy. I've just recently began my 3rd major weight loss journey in 2014. So far, 7 lbs down.

Im 33 yrs old, Operating Engineer by trade. I desire to be down to about 295 (someday) I Started this particular weight loss journey just above 400lbs. My goal sounds silly, but I want to be able to wear lumberjack suspenders and make it look sexy :D

Anyhow, I'll be on this thing EVERYDAY- if you want to join the fight, lets be buddies and see how far we can go together??

YA!

Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi am on everyday my weight loss is slow but I'm getting there am on everyday feel free to add me for some support :)
  • LindaFromNH
    LindaFromNH Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I just sent a friend request...
  • ljwarren1590
    ljwarren1590 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I've lost 70 lbs before too but have since gained back 45. I'm def ready to get back at it and need some friends and all the support I can get! So I'll support you if you support me lol :).