20-25 Year Olds Around 5'4'- 5'6' Before/After photos

Options
I'm 20 and in college and have just started working on losing weight again. I've tried a few times, but now I'm ready to this for good. My problem is that I'm at college and the food here is terrible for people trying to lose weight. I've been doing well though and exercise for at least twenty minutes everyday along with eating much healthier and giving up soda.

Currently I weigh approximately 175 pounds (I have to wait until I go home to weigh myself because I don't have a scale here yet) and I'm 5'5. My goal weight is about 120 pounds or until I feel like I am where I want to be.

My reason for posting here, besides kind of trying to find a support net on here, is I was wondering if people around my age and height who have lost at least 30 pounds could post some before and after pictures. I definitely need the inspiration.

Thanks! Also, feel free to talk to me if you want somebody to help keep you going on your own weight loss journey.

Replies

• lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    90a15609-61f0-4279-af11-294b0009189c_zps04f13e9f.jpg

I know I'm a bit older than you asked for (32) but hopefully I'm close enough. :) I'm 5'5" and started at 179 pounds. I'm now at 142. Not quite done but hoping to go somewhere in the low 130s. You can do it, and will be so glad you did!
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my profile pic is my before/during (that is after 30days and I think 8lbs lost)

SW: 146
    Picture Weight: 138
    CW: 136
    GW:120-125 (?)
  • fsuguy92
    fsuguy92 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 years old and want to lose about the same amount of weight you do. I'm in college as well, and though I'm not on the meal plan, I can relate to the difficulties of eating right. Send me an add!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing...great work, great journey and thanks for sharing an inspirational message.
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5'4" . I want to get down to about 130lbs in total but the picture on the left is about 4kgs (8+ lbs) down from when I started. Admittedly over Christmas I put a bit more pudge on but I am back on track now to hit my goal!
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Check out my Progress. :)

Im 27, but fit all the other criteria!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1203498-progress-report-97kgs-214lbs-down-to-69kgs-153lbs

Still have another 8kgs left or so.
  • LaVieBoheme215
    Options
    Thank you guys for all your inspiration and for sharing your success pictures with me so far! You're all doing so great! This is definitely motivating me to want to keep going.
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    f8e73c27-5dcf-4fcd-85a2-63db1bb3a9a9.jpg

22 and in college as well :) If I can do it, you can! Add me!
  • courtneyinaz
    courtneyinaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you!! I'm 23, and an extremely busy college student. Along with balancing a full course load, I work two jobs and am an RA on campus, so finding time and motivation is really hard. I've definitely gained the freshmen 20 due to crappy campus food, stress, alcohol, and over eating. I'm ready to put forth the work to get my body back!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!