I have lost 15 pounds!!!

I have been exercising everyday for 6 weeks and the weight has been coming off, and its staying off! Today I weighed in and I have lost 15 pounds. I have been setting mini goals for myself and last week was 2 pounds, and it came off. So for this week, same as before: 2 pound goal> Yesterday I put on a shirt I had tried to wear at the beginning of the summer and I had a bread basket: Not yesterday, the bread basket was gone!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have a long way to go but feel so much better in a healthy way and I also feel like, yeah I CAN do this.:happy:

Replies

• honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    I have been exercising everyday for 6 weeks and the weight has been coming off, and its staying off! Today I weighed in and I have lost 15 pounds. I have been setting mini goals for myself and last week was 2 pounds, and it came off. So for this week, same as before: 2 pound goal> Yesterday I put on a shirt I had tried to wear at the beginning of the summer and I had a bread basket: Not yesterday, the bread basket was gone!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have a long way to go but feel so much better in a healthy way and I also feel like, yeah I CAN do this.:happy:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    CONGRATS doesn't that feel AWESOME!?

I have a "goal dress" that has the tags on it from YEARS ago that I bought at Old Navy and said one day I would lose weight and fit into it.. that never happened.

Till NOW... it fits! But I still want to lose some belly pooch before I wear it in public! Every week I put it on and check things out :laugh:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Congrats thats awesome!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • honeybunchthree
    Thanks!!!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    FANTABULOUS!!! You deserve to be THRILLED with your great success! Keep up the great work girlie! YEY YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    whooo hooo!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    I have also lost 15 pounds and been at it about a month now. It looks as though we have about the same amount to lose too! Maybe we should become friends and help motivate and support eachother...LOL!
    Congrats the first 15 feels great doesn't it.....I said to my husband I have lost 1 1/2 bags of potatoes, and we all know how heavy those are to carry.
    Way to go, keep up all the great work. We will get there one pound at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Good for you! Yesterday Nana27 posted a twenty pound loss and I celebrated by adding an extra 10 minutes and a trip up "Kill Hill" in her honor! Today I will celebrate your 15 pounds somehow on my walk. Good job for doing this now, because as I'm sure you know it doesn't get any easier. . .spoken like a true 52 year old. . . .trust me. Keep up the good work
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Congrats that's awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Way to go, keep up the good work!!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Hurray!

(What's a bread basket?)
  • honeybunchthree
    Thanks for allyour great support. I would love to tell ya that bread basket is that roll of extra jelly belly that peaks out through your shirt, and nothing hides it. Pretty real huh? and kinda embarrassing.
  • honeybunchthree
    CONGRATS doesn't that feel AWESOME!?

I have a "goal dress" that has the tags on it from YEARS ago that I bought at Old Navy and said one day I would lose weight and fit into it.. that never happened.

Till NOW... it fits! But I still want to lose some belly pooch before I wear it in public! Every week I put it on and check things out :laugh:
    I hear ya loud and clear! it will be a while before I can get into any of my goal anything it seems like. But: it takes baby steps. Good for you to have a healthy goal. And thank you so much for the support!:wink:
  • honeybunchthree
    Way to go, keep up the good work!!!
    Thank you !:happy:
  • honeybunchthree
    Good for you! Yesterday Nana27 posted a twenty pound loss and I celebrated by adding an extra 10 minutes and a trip up "Kill Hill" in her honor! Today I will celebrate your 15 pounds somehow on my walk. Good job for doing this now, because as I'm sure you know it doesn't get any easier. . .spoken like a true 52 year old. . . .trust me. Keep up the good work
    You are an inspiration for support! Can I borrow your celebrating by adding more time to my walks? What a great idea!! I have been working on getting this weight off for 2 years, at my highest weight, 190 (I an only 5'3) so with health problems lurking (I'm anemic) I pulled up my bootstraps and here we are. :flowerforyou:
  • honeybunchthree
    I have also lost 15 pounds and been at it about a month now. It looks as though we have about the same amount to lose too! Maybe we should become friends and help motivate and support eachother...LOL!
    Congrats the first 15 feels great doesn't it.....I said to my husband I have lost 1 1/2 bags of potatoes, and we all know how heavy those are to carry.
    Way to go, keep up all the great work. We will get there one pound at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I would love to have a buddy! Thanks and congrats on losing all those potatoes!:flowerforyou:
  • honeybunchthree
    Hurray!

(What's a bread basket?)
    I call that place on my stomach that rolls up when I wear pants and a shirt and there is not hiding my big rolls, its just my way of laughing at myself instead of feeling sorry for myself. Thanks for the support:flowerforyou:
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Congrats, keep up the good work!! You will make your goals before you know it
  • Of course you may "borrow" my idea! Today I honored "Vanessa82" with another Kill Hill for her success in avoiding the cake (did you read that one?). I honored your 15 pounds with a second set of the long public steps on my walking route. As I do this, I think about the person and how hard they are working. I just find this really inspiring and uplifting. I will weigh-in tomorrow for the first time and hope that I can get rid of that big ugly "0" on my weight tracker!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!