Anyone as clumpsy as me at the gym?

Options
So today I somehow tripped over my feet while running treadmill but I didn't fall. Last week I dropped my phone on my foot while walking on the treadmill. Ouch! Oh and I also fell off the exercise ball while doing crunches. One more that happen recently, I guess i didn't put the lid on my water bottle tight because spilled water all over myself. Im so lucky that I haven't broken anything or had an ER visit. I try to be very careful with weighs not has happen yet with them. I still enjoy working out, Im just naturally clumpsy. lol

Replies

• SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today I tripped over my step in BodyStep class.
    I took a sip of water today between sets of squats and missed my mouth.
    I have fallen a few times in BodyStep class.
    A couple weeks ago I was doing pullups with a resistance band as an assist, my foot slipped out and it snapped like a rubberband between my legs.
    Once when showing off for my husband I slammed a med ball too hard, it bounced and slammed into my face (luckily it hit my chin, I think it would have broken my nose!).

I think I qualify :)
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    At work I was voted most likely to die by a fall....:embarassed:
  • gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I ran face first into my bedroom door because I was yelling at my kids. By the time I turned my head I was nose deep in a wooden door.
  • nerual13
    nerual13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG, me!!! I whack my toes into EVERYTHING! I finally gave up my beloved flip flops a few weeks ago (after decades!!!) because my toes were always scraped and busted!!! I am WITH YOU girrrrrl!!!! :)
  • jodiemhorton
    jodiemhorton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was on my bike with my dog... He decided to knock me off (i was normally good at judging him). Walked home crying. :frown:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes I got off my first real go on the elliptical not thinking about which foot was up and which was down, scraped the side of my leg and the whole inner calft was one pretty big bruise for a week or so. Hurt myself a little of a couple of weight machines too but not bad.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I dropped a 45lb plate on my foot while loading the squat rack and fractured it. Still hurts and is bruised 6 months later!
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The sight of me cack-handedly trying to put my weight plates back after deadlifting, with my useless arms and wobbly legs must be entertaining for some!