Before and During Pictures!!

Options
I was having a bad week last week because I didn't lose anything. :noway: I figured it was time to really sit down and look at how far I've come. Just wanted to share with everybody; I know how AWESOME before/during/after pics are. I'm really embarrassed about this before picture though. :embarassed: Oh god. Lol. Be kind to my giant nose, please. :flowerforyou:

Before: Probably around 300 pounds even though my starting weight was 295.

Screenshot2010-12-06at112904PM.png

During: 197ish

Screenshot2010-12-06at112917PM.png

Happy Holidays!

EDIT: Woah, gimme a minute. Pictures are too big. :)

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    omgizzel you look freaking fantastic!!!!! i hope one day i have an after as awesome as yours!!!! (im 283 right now)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Fixed it! :) So much for putting them side by side. Oh well.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    you look great! You have made such progress and in your "after" you look much smaller than 197-ish.....

Congrats!

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look AMAZING!!!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    WOW! you look so amazing! keep it up!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW that is a significant difference!

I'm always amazed at how much younger people look in their after pictures too! What a difference!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! way to go!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, sooo much younger.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    You are beautiful and YOU ROCK! Wow, girl, you've come from 300 pounds..(I was there too) and look at you now! AMAZING!! I absolutely feel you on the being stuck...I was stuck at one weight range for the longest...back and forth and not seeing myself getting closer to my goal. However, I keep going and just did what I do..increasing my workouts a bit and adjusting my eating slightly and just waited it out until my body was ready. Now, I'm out of the rut and closer to the goal.
    Hang on to your motivation and you'll see the weight move in your favor...when you body is ready it'll hit go again! However, you have come so far! Great job and keep it up!! :)
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Amazing!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!! You look amazing!! Keep it up. You can't give up now.
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you look 30 in the first picture and 16 in the second. :) Great work!
  • RippaRita54
    RippaRita54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i cant see them?? how do i see?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    wow! you definitely don't look 15 (or 16 years?) in the top pic, sorta amazing how even young ppl can look older in before shots!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing difference :D You look great!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You look so healthy and happy. I always just see your face (which I can see the weight loss there too) but you can tell you are toning as well as losing! Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing great!!!!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Ok and once again I say this......your before picture looks like your mom and your after the daughter!!! Crazy! And I would never have guest your now picture as what you weight, you look way thinner than that! Good job!!! You must be very proud of yourself!!!
  • amysambora
    Options
    That's amazing! You're a teeny 197! Congratulations, you have done such a wonderful job! Don't beat yourself up over not losing this week - it's easy to get caught up in stuff like that, but use it as a motivation and don't let it get you down. You have come SUCH a long way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!