Introduction

Options
Hi everyone,

I had my annual physical April 17th and weighed in at 302 pounds. The doc said it was about time that I think abount taking care of myself. My wife and I spent some money on a personal trainer and to date i have lost 35 pounds she say that she has not lost enough weight but she has lost 6 1/2 inches around her waist. To me that pretty awsome.

We have been using the program for a couple of months now and enjoy it.

:smile:

Replies

• tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I had my annual physical April 17th and weighed in at 302 pounds. The doc said it was about time that I think abount taking care of myself. My wife and I spent some money on a personal trainer and to date i have lost 35 pounds she say that she has not lost enough weight but she has lost 6 1/2 inches around her waist. To me that pretty awsome.

We have been using the program for a couple of months now and enjoy it.

:smile:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome tacoman! Your user name makes me hungry! :tongue:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been here for a few days but I have become addicted to this site. I have lost quite a bit since I started my jouney i was 263 and now I am down to 212. I love this support system here
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    16.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome tacoman! Your user name makes me hungry! :tongue:

Ditto (on the welcome and the making me hungry!) :laugh:
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    tacoman is my 23 year old sons nickname. my wife thought it might help with a little motivation.

65461.png
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You could always change your name later to LightTacoMan!! :drinker: But ChickenTacoMan probably wouldn't be such a good one :noway:

Hope you enjoy it around here - lots of fun and support and encouragement.
  • dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Greetings tacoman! We are among the few, the proud, the testosterone driven, in this somewhat estrogen enhanced place, hehehe :wink: But there really are quite a few of us gents in here, so plz don't be bashful about posting, or emailing any of us! :laugh:
    Just for reference, my 2 sons are 32 and 29, so I "share in your pain", hehehe...In other words, we are prolly around the same age (that of being "old farts" and luving it!). :devil:

I just got started in this weight loss journey, but feel really good about MPF site. I like the way you can include what you eat, and it figures the calories, and also include your workouts as well. :smile:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'll add my welcome as well. :bigsmile: This seems like a great place to start getting all kinds of information as well as friendly support. The testosterone connection is gonna start keeping score if the estrogen network isn't careful.....have fun here and keep at it! :laugh:
    Ezzie
  • maude
    maude Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is maude and I am so new at this. I have been introduced to this site by a friend. I am having fun tracking my food. It is a powerful tool knowing you have to actually put what you ate in writing. Makes you really double think what is right and what IS WRONG pertaining to eating. Yikes
  • nikkiputnel
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im new here, looking for a great support system. I currently weigh 283 pounds, and Im tired of it! Awesome site here!!