Looking for a few My fitness "Pals"!

Options
Hey there! I have been using My Fitness Pal off and on for a while now, mostly using my Android app. I have gotten myself back on the wagon and back into circuit training. I was curious how you are all doing with following your goals and if you enjoy using the program online and/or the app. I am hoping to snag up a couple of "friends" on the site to help me stay on track and to holler at me if I become vacant or seem to just need a couple words of encouragement. This of course is something I enjoy doing for others as well!! I will be there to support others in their journey also!
A little about myself:
I am living in the Lynnwood/Mill Creek area and I am a teacher for a local district. I have lost nearly 70 pounds throughout the last 3 years and had a VERY successful year last year with training and nutrition habits. I really enjoy working out and have missed being on the move! There were some changes in life recently that threw a mix into my routine and I have struggled with getting back to it! This is my time to get back at it and work toward my goal! I have another 2 pant sizes to lose, which may be 15lbs OR 30lbs. This is undetermined and my main focus is to get into shape and feel GREAT!
I enjoy strength training and interval training. Most of my workouts are circuits, because they are effective and meet both cardio and strength all at one time while not allowing me to get bored. :-D
I hope you are enjoying this new path and that you are feeling great! If you want a pal to help one another through the site just holler!

*SB*

Replies

• dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. :smile:
  • leighclayton
    leighclayton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me as a friend too if you'd like. I really am enjoying this site and use both the itouch app or computer to log food, exercise and progress. I dig strength training too and am currently working through Rachel Cosgrove's workouts plus I throw a bit of TRX in there for fun.
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me