Lookin for support group!! :-)

Options
misty83rn
misty83rn Posts: 80 Member
Approx two yrs ago I lost 53lbs, then I hurt my back doing the deadlift and it put me out of commission for a while. I fell off the wagon and it has been long gone. Well here I am again... now I need to lose that weight again, plus some. Im looking for some friends out there to help encourage and keep me goin... give me a good kick when needed!!!!

Replies

• drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I added you :) I'm also new and looking for friends, inspiration, and accountability! I lost quite a bit at one point, and have gained some back and I am trying to get back on track!
  • deltoro23
    deltoro23 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just like you, I am in post op recovery, had surgery to my elbow and ankle within two weeks of each other, I cant really lift weights so everything has to be cadio and diet.. Feel free to add me.. I am a daily logger, and like to motivate my friends.
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too am starting all over. I had gotten down to my goal weight 6 yrs ago....2 babies later I here to start again. I have reverted back to the p90 workouts but still need that extra boost. My downfall is food, I am an emotional eater so I have to find another outlet. But, I find I need the initial support as my spouse is more about riding me about my 'flubbers' .
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Add me if you like ! Here for support each day as I change my lifestyle once an for all ! MFP helps me each day !
  • rmm2012x
    rmm2012x Posts: 4
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like :)
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. Always here for support and motivation when needed.....
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm battling away on here every day :)