AZ nurse and mom, need friends :)

Options
Hi everyone. I am a 38 yo mom of 5 girls and a full time nurse, very busy :) looking for some like minded friends, who might be able to offer support, advice, and accountability.

Replies

• JenRoblin
    JenRoblin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new here and am 38 with 2 kids. I am a stay at home Mom and looking to help others while helping myself :)
  • debrala2013
    debrala2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have 5 children, two girls and 3 boys. I am sure you must be hopping busy with 5 girls! I live in Utah, I am a Recruiter for a Staffing Firm. I commute about 2 hours round trip to get to work.

My kids range in age from 35 to 17. I have one grandchild, her name is Amora.

Nice to "meet" you!

Lori
  • FemmeFire
    FemmeFire Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for everyone) I am a shift worker with 2 kids. Feel free to also follow me on FB: facebook.com/femmefire where I post motivational and nutritional ideas every day.
    Renee
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a SAHM!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    add me
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hey, neighbor. I'm in Tucson. I can be your local friend who laughs with you about the very silly notion of exercising outdoors in summer, lol. Add me.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You Are a busy mom! I have two, ages 4 and 6 and work full time and a part-time from home job. We keep busy for sure, yet exercise and motivation are on top of the list. I'm an 'older mom' and have to keep healthy to raise these kids and be around as long as possible.

:)

Nancy
  • pdandy
    pdandy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 39, will be 40 in June. I have 4 kids, 2 boys a girl and then another boy, aged 20, 18, 16 and 5! ( oh im also a grandmother to a one year old boy!) I'm a full time LPN working in a home care department, which I love!! I've been on MFP off and on for a few years. Looking for some renewed motivation. Will add, don't hesitate to add to the other members as well!
  • angelgirl60
    angelgirl60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi my name is denise from ar. need some support and help some days I do good then I get mad at my grandson who lives with me the I eat everthing in site I do exercise most days just need friends to talk to thank you for your support
  • ehr0509
    ehr0509 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a RN too and a mom. I work full time and have a 23 mth old boy. I am also busy or having something going on and looking for accountability.
  • angelgirl60
    angelgirl60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi I am an lpn wanting to loose weight help!!!