Could use some support.

:blushing: I've been on here for a while, but I'd like to try and make more friends to encourage me, and I for them. I'm hoping to lose another 15 pounds and it's pretty hard to stay away from cookies. lol

Replies

• Chocolate chip cookies are the best <3 But who needs those... NOT US (well not today anyway, haha )!!
    You got this girly :smile:

Feel free to add me :)
  • The sure way to fall off the wagon is to stop eating the things you love. You need to incorporate the things you love (not every day but definitely every week).

You can add if you like.
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    I could never get rid of cookies. I'll make them fit! X)
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    drop the cookies.

How bout only buying one at a time rather than a pack
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    AmelieMustLoseWeight Posts: 180 Member
    I once had someone suggest to me to try gluten free cookies. Nope. I tried them and only then I knew what death tasted like. It was like all the worst things you can think of. Imagine... satans butt soaked with water from new jersey. They were that gross. There are some healthier snack options that are probably better and taste okay. I take honey gram crackers and put some whipped cream in between them with some cinnamon on the whip cream and make a sand which. Than I freeze it in ziplock baggies. It taste super good and its like 80 calories.
  • SixPack17
    SixPack17 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi. I'm always looking for new friends for encouragement but be fore warned. I eat a lot of chips :/ It's my current weakness but I somehow still manage to stay under or on my caloric goal :)