dangerous new habit

Options
I am in serious danger of injury and need your help.
I cannot stop staring at my legs. Shop windows, shiney cars... Pretty much any reflective surface now. I know it's going to lead to a fall (pride always does). I am just fascinated by them. I never thought they were that big but they are really strong and lovely. I am so vain.
I even catch myself staring down at them... It's only going to take one poorly placed lap post and I am going to be a comedy video on YouTube!

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker:
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with admiring your hard work. Admire away mi lady
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Heres to your legs! :drinker:
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time.

I'm not a big one for bragging but i really do have amazing legs! They are slim and toned and much to the despair of all my pear shaped friends, have no extra weight on the thighs. I keep wanting to buy really short skirts (that i'm way to old for!) just to show them off!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My argument with short skirts is if you wear leggins they cannot be too short! (as long as your bum is covered)
    but then I live in Wales UK so leggins are a must unless you want frostbite!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing with my arms. Congratulations on your new beautiful strong legs. You have earned them!!!
  • scoutli
    scoutli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look fabulous!! Stare away! (Agree on leggings with bum covered--my fave go-to outfit.)
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You've done the work, now enjoy the results! :flowerforyou:
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome legs! And stare away (though try not to when you're likely to walk into, or under, something...) Ever since realising I now have gaps between my fingers, I cannot stop staring at them! Mind you, I think part of the reason is that I'm terrified the gaps'll vanish again!
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You could always take a picture on your phone, then you have it to hand :p
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    After a month of 30 Day Shred, I develop this habit of running through my fingers at my legs. I am just amazed that there are curves and shapes forming there now..!!

So, love that new habit because you did it for yourself, haha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!