It took a year but I see a difference!

Options
I'm not usually the sort of person to draw attention to myself and let people know that I have been trying to lose weight. In saying that, it has been just over a year and I'm sitting at a loss of 18.7kg (approx. 41 pounds) and today I saw the difference in myself for the first time! I want to share this picture because I know how easy it is to dismiss the comment "you're looking so good", and I want to remind anyone out there who cares that every little achievement adds up and you should be so proud. I've still got a few kilos to go, maybe more, and all of your success photos have inspired me so maybe I can do the same for just one person out there xx.

ncikv5.jpg

Replies

• mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HUGE DIFFERENCE, and you look fabulous!
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options
    You are beautiful,Congrats!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes comparing photos before you can see the differance in yourself but others notice it. Don't be so quick to set aside their comments about looking good. You've made great progress and you look great!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful now, and you were to start with :) Congrats!!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look terrific!! Great work!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Don't know how you didn't see a difference way before now!! you look great and by your smile feel great!
    congrats!!!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell! Look at difference in your face and waist! Like hello there, tiny waist! I understand that though, even after losing a lot of weight, I still sometimes feel just as huge as when I started. I have to remember then even though I'm not where I want to be yet, it doesn't discount the progress I've made thus far!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great JOb you look great!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Yes, the difference is very noticeable. You are beautiful. Congrats on your success.
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girly:smile:
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    This must be the first time you compared pictures, because I can definitely see a difference. You look great! =D
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference! Way to go, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!