Options
Hi everyone , i have tried many diets and recently came across mfp thought i would give it a try as i could really do with the motivation , help and support from others. I am 5ft 4 and weigh around 180lbs. Not sure exactly as i don't have scales yet . Anyway im just healthy eating cutting out takeaways junk and fizzy juice and exercising everyday. Would love if someone could add me and support and help one and other.

Replies

• nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done on making a start. I started September last year and found this site. It has been a wealth of support and information. There is always someone to help if you are struggling or need to know anything. Shout if you need help with anything.

Friend request sent :)
  • nikkkie92
    Options
    Thank u very much for the add. IM feeling motivated already just reading peoples success stories. Well done on your weight loss. What have you been doing ? :)
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome friend...just sent a request.
  • nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just cutting down on huge portions, cutting out snacking between meals, booze & fizzy pop. I joined a gym and do some sort of exercise most days. I am also just about to finish C25K and ran my 1st 5k today in 38minutes!

I have been away on holidays, weekends off for birthdays, meals out etc through it all so havnt been deprived at all. I have done all sorts of diets in the past and lost weight but gained most of it back once I stopped so this time have completely changed my way of life along with a healthy eating system. There is no way Im going back to how I was before I started! I still have a way to go yet but I WILL get there....:)
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you're doing great! sending a request now :)
  • nikkkie92
    Options
    Well done on the 5 k that's great . That's what in doing aswell i feel as soon as you stop these diets it all piles back on and more. IM determined this time to lose it to be healthy for my kids. Thanks for the adds.
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 5 ft 4 aswell i was 183 lb when i started mfp 7 weeks ago and now im 163 lb. So as you can see its going well x
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi, we have a 9 month old and I can sympathize how hard it can be to try this at this life stage. Yeah, even though I am a guy ;)
  • nikkkie92
    Options
    GD to hear people r doing so well . IM really unwell just now so not been eating much which i suppose is better than eating loads but hopefully feel better soon and can get into a proper eating and exercise routine:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!