Before and During Pictures!!

Options

Replies

• Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Holy Crud--What an incredible journey...First I must say CONGRATULATIONS FOR CHANGING YOUR LIFE :flowerforyou: :drinker: That took guts, the honesty of knowing you must change, and down-right hard stinkin' work! Absolutely amazing. I am SO happy you posted these!:bigsmile: I have been on here since late July, and sometimes think I am a failure, then I realize I have made great changes to my life in the last 2 years.I am 32, I am 5'9" and weigh 282. Dec of 2008 I weighed 336, my highest ever! I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. Except that I want to live--for me, and my daughter. So I changed...One day, I will be in your shoes...posting pics of 100lbs lost, and I will think of you, and the happiness that I feel right now:bigsmile: and the sheer excitement and encouragement knowing that I am not alone and not the only woman(or man, human) fighting what seems to be an endless, failing battle! I will succeed, like you, one pound at a time. You look fantastic, and had I had to place a bet on the before and after pictures, I would have swore you were 15 yrs older, and that it was NOT you. Tremendous effort & blessing brought on by your courage to change your lifestyle for the better!! Bless You for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    What nose? Are you kidding me! You are amazing.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    You....LOOK....AMAZING!!!!!! I would never have guessed you were 19 years old in the first picture! You look so young and vibrant and full of life now! Seriously woman...GRANDTASTIC! :o) You should be SO proud!! :o)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My goodness - you look tiny in the second pic and LOADS younger. Well done x
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I don't think I'm quite so teeny though. Maybe it's just the angle. Lol. (Though I'm very proud to say that the double chin is definitely gone, no matter what angle the picture is taken.) Btw, I am 16-years-old, not 19. MFP has age restrictions apparently.
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    you dont look 197! you look much smaller.!
    You do look amazing though!
    Well done!
    :smile:
  • wendix
    wendix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look SO much smaller than 197! congrats :) you're definitely motivating
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Look at the self esteem difference you look amazing that is a great JOB and you are truly proof that it can be done on here Keep it up Girl congrats and conrinued success SMILES
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Great job!!! :)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!.. Congrats !
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look a-ma-zing!!! Be proud--you deserve it!!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    OMG, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome! You should be proud of yourself. You cant let one bad week get you down.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    amazing weight loss - you look a lot younger and you look smaller than 190's. Well done.
  • sabrina35
    Options
    You look awesome... its okay to have a bad day or week, as long as you continue your journey. Fanatastic
  • beylover
    Options
    HOLY COW! You looked fan-tas-tic.
    Very well done.
    You are an inspiration.
  • Depplover28
    Options
    Aww, you look great!
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful!!!!!!!!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! You look SO MUCH younger! Like those could be mother/daughter pics!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!