rejoining

Options
Sh00z
Sh00z Posts: 9 Member
I did this about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I get frustrated real easily, impatient with weight loss. My biggest problem is I have a desk job and I am ALWAYS MUNCHING. I feel like I am like a dog chasing it's tail, constantly going in circles. I am 58 years old, 1 boyfriend, 2 adult children and 4 adorable grandchildren. Wanting to lose 40 lbs.

Replies

• CharleeCali
    CharleeCali Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm very new at this, but I'm a little encouraged. I got off to a good start, but I think that's normal with every diet. I also have a desk job and I'm in same age group as you. I don't have a problem munching at work, it's the evenings that are my weakness. Wow, it was so much easier to lose weight when I was in my 30's!
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 58 have about 50 lbs to lose. Wanna be friends?
  • dpals1
    dpals1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined in the past week. I am 52 y.o. and have a husband, two adult children and three little grandchildren. I hope to lose 40 lb. I would love to encourage each other on this endeavor! Here we go! :-)
  • VegGirl62
    VegGirl62 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 51, three children, husband, and 4 grandchildren...feel free to friend me and we can do this together!!
  • Londa1983
    Options
    What up Peeps!! I am back at it today and I am excited.. I will 31 in may and I really want to hit my weighloss goal.. Also I am very proud of myself, because yesterday I completed 30 Full days of drinking only water with my meals instead of juice or soda.. so yes I am pretty excited that I finished something I set for myself because I always give up at 3 wks.. Anywho I look forward to losing weight and gaining ????????.. Follow me and I'll follow back!! ????