Anyone had any success with big hips?

Options
I have massive hips [41" around the widest part - lost 3.5" off them after dropping 48lbs] which really don't seem to be shrinking. my hips and chest seemed to be the same size [44" chest, 44.5-45" hips], I've lost 3.5-4" off my chest which is definitely noticeable, there is no difference in my hips though.

does anyone have any before and after pictures of their big hips which they don't mind sharing?

:laugh:

Replies

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    my hips have always been big (42" currently) I don't expect them to go down...at this point its just the structure of my body...doesn't matter how much weight I lose I will always have wide hips.

embrace the curves!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have lost 9.75 inches from the widest part of my hips since joining MFP and losing 67 lb. My hips are still huge though. I am cool with that, honestly.
  • Annabel193
    Options
    I've only been doing this for one week but I've lost an inch off my hips (42" down to 41"). I do have large hips, especially since my waist is 32", so ideally I'd like to drop a few more inches off both. I don't want to change my hip to waist ratio, I like the curves!
  • Trying2Recover
    Options
    it's really annoying me. I've gone from:-

44" chest to 39.5-40"
    35.5" waist to 30.5-31"
    44.5-45" hips to 41"

I feel like I'm losing decent amounts from everywhere else apart from my hips.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!