Hey all.

Options
BlakeKellyD
BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
I am 6lbs away from my first big goal, & I'd love to have some new friends along on the journey! :)

I'm a stay at home mom with 2 boys, 5 & 3. Married to my wonderful husband, & we also have a dog & 2 bunnies. Full house! Haha. I'm a photographer & crafter, & love all things DIY. Just a little about me.

So if you'd like, feel free to add me.

Replies

• dgcbooth
    dgcbooth Posts: 5
    Options
    Good morning! Wish I was 6 away from my first goal :) I've got 16 to go 'til I'm down to 199 (want to break that barrier! :) I was a stay at home Mom for seven years, but am now telecommuting around 20 hrs/wk. I'm married and have three boys - 8, almost 10, and 12 and coach the 8 yo's soccer team in Fall and Spring. Starts next week! My middle son is also in soccer and my oldest is in swimming so Taxi Mom is gearing up, too :) I love crafts, puzzles, baking, etc, but don't have time right now (working on that, too :)

Just getting into this (never did anything when I first signed up) so I, too, would welcome new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to break the 200lb mark. We can totally do it though! We wouldn't be on this app if we couldn't, right? ;)

Added you!
  • dgcbooth
    dgcbooth Posts: 5
    Options
    That's right! :) Thx!