personalized santa messages!??!

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

this is SOOO cute! i think making one for the kids would just completely blow them away. i made one for my boyfriend justin. i highly recommend it. its fun!

spread a little christmas cheer! :smooched:

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Our local Jaycee's will send a physical letter from Santa that has the kid's name, some items they got for Chrismtas last year and a few hints for being nice. They also include reindeer food (aka birdseed) to sprinkle on the lawn Christmas eve. It's a $5 donation to the charity they are sponsoring that year. Pretty cool, my kid loves it!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I did one of these for my daughter last year, it was fantastic! Thanksfor the link and reminding me to make one for this year!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! This is awesome! Can't wait to talk about it on my radio show today!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    My sister always has this site up at Christmas for my Niece to follow! Its a santa tracker....pretty cool! She gets pretty excited watching it!

http://www.noradsanta.org/
  • kfass
    kfass Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! This is the best thing ever!
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    thanks for the info., I just might do that for my kids, I think this maybe the last yr they believe in Santa :frown: so it'll be pretty cool and maybe stretch it out for one more year?????
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info., I just might do that for my kids, I think this maybe the last yr they believe in Santa :frown: so it'll be pretty cool and maybe stretch it out for one more year?????

i think this would definitely help them continue believing. :happy: