Getting Back into the game

Options
Hi all :happy: ,

My name is Stephanie. I smoked 2 packs a day for about 10 years and I quite 5 years ago gaining in the process over 75 lbs. In May last year I decided to get my 'old me' back after seeing a picture of my i had taken with Sir Patrick Stewart and I feel so obese in it that I am too ashamed to show it to my friends :frown:
So i started to lose weight with Weight Watcher/exercise (5 times a week) and dropped 25lbs and 3 pants size in 3 months but then life happened yet again and I stopped everything. I didn't do anything for 5 months but thanks goodness i kept the weight off. I decided to motivate myself and my friend told me about this amazing website.
I know i can do it and so can you! The first step is the hardest of all!! :glasses:

Replies

• brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie. This is a great support site. It really keeps me motivated. It really helps me to have friends as well. So feel free to add me if you'd like. I wish you the best on your journey to getting back to the "old you". :smile:
  • proacha101
    Options
    I lost a bunch of weight after I had my son and was doing pretty well till I lost my job of 12 years. I also am starting to get back to the old me. After a year on unemployment I found another job doing what I like and am starting all over again. Im now heavier than I have ever been and am looking forward to living a happy healthy life.
  • g82green
    g82green Posts: 42
    Options
    Steph!! You took a pic with my secret husband!?

You are definitely in the right spot if you want people to encourage you and cheer you on! Feel free to add me!
  • steffy2106
    steffy2106 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    we can do it!! I know we can!
  • steffy2106
    Options
    lol he was the sweetest man ever too!
  • lhatchett02
    lhatchett02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanid,
    Yes you can do it, and so can I just making the initial first step is the hardest. I had lost 22 lbs just watching my carbs and gained every pound back. I was so frustrated with me. But I am back on the grind and I look forward to encouraging you as well as you encouraging me.

Lorrann
  • steffy2106
    Options
    Yes i will encourage you any way i can. If you did it once, you can do it again :)