30 Day Just Dance Two for Wii Challenge

Options
I don't know if there is (or was) anything currently like this, but upon a quick look I didn't see anything.

I just got Just Dance Two for the Wii! To celebrate, for the next 30 days (starting 12/7) I'm going to make sure I JUST DANCE!

Who's in with me? If you are, everyday you play Just Dance or Just Dance Two for the next 30 days check in here!

Replies

• ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    Most DEFIANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the JUST DANCE.... 30 days and counting......
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Just Dance! i'm in!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Just Dance for Wii but my hubby just bought me the dance game for Kinect. I'll do it for the next 30 days if that's okay with you. :flowerforyou:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Just Dance for Wii but my hubby just bought me the dance game for Kinect. I'll do it for the next 30 days if that's okay with you. :flowerforyou:

Yea! That's definitely fine! You'll have to tell us how it is! My boyfriend has an XBOX360, so we might need to invest in that if it's great.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    woohoo~! Sounds good to me! :)

I've been doing it every other day for the past couple weeks. I alternate with Wii Fit Plus!!! FUN!!! I find it hard to follow the moves in Just Dance so I bought a heart rate monitor and think I'll just jam out and see how it goes! woohoo! :)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Is there a time goal? or sweat points goal?
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Is there a time goal? or sweat points goal?

I think that should be up to every person.

I'm going to do it for a half hour a day.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can do it every day, but I do it when I can. I just wish it had WiiFii connectivity and I could challenge peeps around the world (like you can with Mario Kart).
    I have both Just Dance 1+2 and they are the only Wii games I can beat my children at!!!!
    Fave song???? Mine has to be 'Proud Mary'. Funniest? Rasputin!!!! There's not a hope I'd ever be able to do the full range of movements!!!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and started yesterday. So fun to do that. Aiming for the 2000 sweat goal, which is about 30 minutes.
  • spoonsil
    Options
    I have the XBox 360 with Kinect and I was just looking at that dance game. Does anyone have feedback? I don't have any rhythum. I would love to get into this with you.

I just started here yesterday and at work we started a Biggest Loser Challenge. I want to be the one that hits my goal weight by mid March. I want to lose 40 lbs. Not sure if that is doable in 3 months but I want to give it a try.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    So, I just did my first 30 minutes with Just Dance Too!

Over 34 minutes I burnt 211 calories (thank you HRM). That's so much better than any Wii Fit exercise I've done.

Maybe we can structure this somehow and have challenges against each other. But does anyone have any ideas?
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

Over 34 minutes I burnt 211 calories (thank you HRM). That's so much better than any Wii Fit exercise I've done.

Maybe we can structure this somehow and have challenges against each other. But does anyone have any ideas?

How about using the 'Just Sweat' mode and challenging each other to do it for the week. I've never completed it everyday nor hit my target for the week.
    I'm willing to start it the week before Christmas (only cos I finish work on the 17th). If not, I'll just challenge myself to do it during that week!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

How about using the 'Just Sweat' mode and challenging each other to do it for the week. I've never completed it everyday nor hit my target for the week.
    I'm willing to start it the week before Christmas (only cos I finish work on the 17th). If not, I'll just challenge myself to do it during that week!!!

That's a good idea!
    I actually have to postpone my challenge anyway because there's some pain in my back.
  • kori_7
    Options
    I just did my 1st Just dance workout and boy am i sweating! Can't wait to see if doing this will losen up my pants a bit. My 2year old daughter laughed and tryed to dance with me the whole time so we're both getting some excersize out of it!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just rented Just Dance 2 to try it out and it is SO much fun!! If I get it for Christmas (or my birthday) I'd love to join! My daughter loves it too :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I'm going to restart the challenge with more structure. I'll make a new topic about it later today :)