Hallelujah! I can finally load photos again.

Options
Hanfordrose
Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
I got a new computer for Christmas, and it has had some problem relating to some of the sites online. During the past month, it decided to give me difficult with my Photobucket program. That is the program that I use to load and store all my photos that I want to post on MFP. I thought that the problem might be with Photobucket; but last night, it occurred to me that I might want to try loading the photos my old, faithful laptop to Photobucket, since the laptop never had a problem in the past.

Praise God. It worked. After 3 weeks of problems with loading photos, I can finally post pictures again on MFP. I can also keep my promise to my MFP sisters to post new photos of how I am looking, after losing more than 113 pounds.

This first photo was taken of my hubbie Ed and I at church on 02-23-14. Several of the church ladies pointed out that clothes were pretty..."BUT WAY TOO BIG" for my new body.

02-23-14EdandSue01_zps2fad7715.jpg

This photo was taken of Ed and I on this past Sunday. Ed was dressed up in his formal, cleric garb for communion Sunday. Doesn't he look handsome?

03-02-14EdandSue01_zps5c38a4bb.jpg

Ed asked my girlfriend Sharon to take a photo of this kiss. I am so blessed to be married to this loving, handsome Man of God.

03-02-14EdandSue02_zps591b148a.jpg

This last photo shows our church leaders (left to right Sister Sharon Lewis - Minister of Music, Senior Pastor Brenda Bowen, and Associate Edwin Curry...my sweetie.) By the way, Sister Sharon is the 'Honest Friend' who helped me to realized that I was wearing the wrong size bra, as well as the wrong size blouses and pants in my blog from 02-28-14.

03-02-14OurLeaders01_zps65b2e3cd.jpg

Oh my goodness! I am so glad that I can finally load photos again, though it means that I have to drag out my laptop for the downloads to Photobucket. I wonder how I am going to get this new Window 8 desktop to start working nicely with Photobucket?

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm glad that you were able to figure out the photo posting issue.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures! You guys look so happy. Praise God for favor!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    So agree with Sister Sharon, you need some new, properly fitting bras, and forget about the clothes that are loose fitting - they were there to cover up the fleshy bits you don't have so much!
    So good to see you and Ed looking smiling and relaxed, and hope you continue to improve, and will look back on the massive op, and all that problem with the medication as a necessary nightmare! God clearly has a plan for you both!
    Take care!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a cute couple!
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    So agree with Sister Sharon, you need some new, properly fitting bras, and forget about the clothes that are loose fitting - they were there to cover up the fleshy bits you don't have so much!
    So good to see you and Ed looking smiling and relaxed, and hope you continue to improve, and will look back on the massive op, and all that problem with the medication as a necessary nightmare! God clearly has a plan for you both!
    Take care!
    :flowerforyou:

After Sister Sharon confronted me with the truth, I went out and got new bras and panties. I thought that my new bra would be about a 42C. I ended up in 38C. That sure made my 44D sure look big. :laugh:
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lovely pictures! Fabulous success, and you all look so happy. :flowerforyou:
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. . Thank you for letting us in on your journey. You are inspirational.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love these pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us!!! You look stunning and that Special Ed...he's a handsome one!!!
  • NoTry_JustDo
    Options
    PICTURES!! What a fun surprise! My goodness, you and Ed both look WONDERFUL, and also so happy!

How is Ed doing healthwise since you moved back to Hanford? He certainly looks healthy!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    The photos are great, Sue! The kiss was so sweet!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree with the green clothes. Way too big because it is now falling down from your shoulders.
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    How is Ed doing healthwise since you moved back to Hanford? He certainly looks healthy!

Once we got back down to the lower elevation of California's Central Valley, Ed's blackouts stopped. They were all related to lack of oxygen at the high elevations of Apple Valley.

During the next, both Ed and I have several medical 'things' happening. Ed is having a TURP done on his prostate (3-17). He will be traveling to San Francisco for an evaluation of his right shoulder for a possible prosthetic replacement in early April.

As for me, I will be seeing a dermatologist about dark patches on my low belly; and I will be getting my hearing checked on Thursday. Then, I am scheduled for a Barium Enema on the 3-20. That is going to be pain in the butt. I have to be on a liquid diet all day on the 19th and drink a gallon of laxative.

As we get older, there just seems to always be more medical procedures and tests. I have a very sweet and conscientious doctor who worries about me, because of my family history of skin, bowel and breast cancer. She insists that I have all the necessary tests on a regular basis. Gotta love her for caring so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!