Best Exercise App that can sync with MFP?

Options
Heya :)

can anyone recommend the best fitness app (preferably free so i can try it out first) to use that you can upload exercise and calories burn to MFP ?

Tried mapmywalk but half the time if fails to sync or takes a day for calories to sync and its driving me mad!!!

Replies

• yummyboogereaterr
    yummyboogereaterr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is great for running, walking, biking, etc. it's free and you can sync it to MFP so it automatically adds your activities.
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thank you :)

will give it a go :)
  • rezrighter
    Options
    Sworkit. I am a fan of bodyweight training, though I will toss on some weighted straps (10 lb on legs, 5 on arms) occasionally. I use Runkeeper for my running and biking. Both of these apps are free, though Sworkit has a pro version.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I like sworkit and runkeeper.
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thanks, will be handy for next week, should be starting to do wieghts
  • Ecumft09
    Ecumft09 Posts: 16
    Options
    I use MapMyFitness instead of MapMyWalk or MapMyRun. If you are looking for a running app A LOT of people are doing Run, Zombie Run! but I think it's a paid for app. Since I am just getting into running I haven't tried it and I think it's a paid app.

I too am using Sworkit, I have upgraded to the pro version but haven't used it yet so hopefully that will help with toning up.

Sworkit Users What are your go to workouts or do you let the app decide?